Practice your shots anywhere and anytime with the Bownet 2m x 3m Portable Outdoor Field Hockey Goal. Reliability, portability and strength make Bownet goals the resonated training and game goals among coaches and players worldwide. Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced goal, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The original BOW-poles and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base. Leave more time to play with a goal that sets up in 120 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars reducing risk of injury during game and practice. The goal has rubber non-marking feet to help maintain stance and traction indoor and outdoor. When the game is over, collapse the goal and place into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- BOW-poles and powder coated frame engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base
- Bownet's EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- Goal sets up in 120 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick set up, take down time, and reducing risk of injury during game and practice
- Rigid steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Includes resilient net with nylon cover, 12' x 7' powder coated frame, composite BOW-poles, ground stakes, and manageable roller case for easy portability and storage
• Set Up Time - 120 seconds (Two People)
• Weight - 38 pounds
• Roller Case Size - 47" x 12" x 8"
• Shipping Box Weight - 44.5 pounds
• Shipping Box Size - 48" x 13" x 9"